[lbo-talk] Cross in memory of Stalin repression victims

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 16:04:24 PDT 2007

In Vegas, Ceasar's Palace I think, there's a fancy russian-themed vodka bar, forget its name, but in front of it it has a big statue of lenin decapitated with the head lying at its feet. My anarchist union organizin buddies, and our out of town anarchist guests, would always pose for photos on it on our way to the parking garage after a night's baccanal.