[lbo-talk] Nader et al

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 16:28:44 PDT 2007

Didn't you already leave the list permamently last month, in protest of Officer Henwood encouraging us not to advocate specific acts of attentat on the list?

Heavens. Smart people on the list arguing! Intelligent folks having different points of view! Egads! It is pretty horrible. I'd like to announce that I also am quitting the list permanently in protest of this reasonable and informed discussion, for the whole rest of august.

;)