[lbo-talk] Live! Irritating! Yuppie!

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Sat Aug 11 06:34:47 PDT 2007

http://blog.pulpculture.org/2007/08/11/live-irritating-yuppie/

complete with photos of the (potentially) new digs in downtown Yupville :)

gotta run, though. work all weekend. i will sneak up to the top floor and take photos of my new place. I sit there at lunch everyday and look out at the harbor with all the pleasure boats, cruise ships, tugboats, and military/industrial ships go by and there it is, brownstone/row house yupville, right below. A bitch is going to live there, if only temporarily! Wheeee.

"You know how it is, come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis." -- Michael Berube

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org (NSFW)