[lbo-talk] precious fluids

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Sun Aug 12 08:53:00 PDT 2007

> Do unAmerican airlines have the same security restrictions on
> fluids/gels/etc. as in these US of A?

Many countries have adopted plus-or-minus the TSA rules.

However: the best source of information for stuff like this is your airline; even if national security rules are followed, airlines are capable of having their own rules which can conflict. Also: your destination and intermediate airports can have their own rules. I was unfortunate to transit Heathrow about a week after the bombings last year and got nailed by the 'no carryon bigger than 14"' rule, had to unexpectedly check my rollon, and of course they lost it for 2 days.

Have a good trip,

/jordan