[lbo-talk] capitalism and collapse

John Blazek john.blazek at pandora.be
Mon Aug 13 01:43:08 PDT 2007

Is James Heartfield's review of the Kuhn book available on the net somewhere? I looked around for a few minutes, but didn't find a link.

Thanks,

John B

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org]On Behalf Of Patrick Bond Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2007 15:25 To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] capitalism and collapse

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Heartfield" <Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk>
> On Patrick's/Cox's definition of crisis as the moment when a major
> intervention from outside the system is needed, I would have thought on
> the
> Marx-Lenin-Mattick definition, the system has been addicted to outside
> interventions to sustain accumulation for more than a century.

Then James, surprisingly, you've forgotten Marx-Lenin-Grossman-Mattick on the logic of capital accumulation, in spite of your excellent review of Phil Kuhn's book recently.