[lbo-talk] green fakers

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue Aug 14 07:22:46 PDT 2007

Jordan quoted:

emitted 95.7g CO2 per passenger kilometre - which means an easyJet passenger's environmental footprint is less than the 104g CO2 per kilometre of the Toyota Prius.

[WS:] Assuming, of course a solo driver in a Prius, and the overcrowded-like-sardines- stowage class on an Easyjet. If we assume the driver and a passenger or two in a Prius, the stowage class on the Easyjet cannot compete.

As my French friend says, with proper assumption you can fit Paris in a bottle. Corporate propaganda elevated that to an art form.

Wojtek