[lbo-talk] Definition of "Political Correctness"

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 14 16:51:19 PDT 2007

"Brothers and sisters, come on now! That means everybody just cool out. We can cool out, everbody! Everybody be cool, now...Okay, I think we're cool, we can groove."

"Brothers and sisters! Brothers and sisters! C'mon, just cool out a minute!"..... "Why are we fighting? Why are we fighting?"

Mick Jagger at Altamont