[lbo-talk] Definition of "Political Correctness"

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Tue Aug 14 20:21:48 PDT 2007

At 03:09 PM 8/14/2007, Chris Doss wrote:

>--- Wojtek Sokolowski <sokol at jhu.edu> wrote:
>I am criticizing
> > the US political culture
> > in general, left or right, for being overly
> > sanctimonious and holier than
> > thou in its rhetoric.
>
>I have noticed this phenomenon myself. If you read the
>archives of a lot of purportedly left lists, you get
>the idea that they think of themselves as an bastion
>of goodness surrounded by evil "scumbags,"

*shakes head* *tries to knock marbles out of skull* *double take*

Oh. Uh. Hey. For a minute there, I thought you were talking about Wojtek when he's discussing leftists.

"You know how it is, come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis." -- Michael Berube

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org (NSFW)