[lbo-talk] Bearzilla! -- Putins Economy Eight Years On

Peter Lavelle untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 11:00:17 PDT 2007

Wow! And Putin is seen as some kind of monster in Western media. Heck! This guy has made a difference and created an amazing legacy. It is no wonder he is so liked in Russia. I moved here ten years ago. Then this place was a basketcase and foreigners walked around like gods. Today, we foreigner wonder at the success of the Russians! It is a different world now and the Russians are back standing up for themselves - good on them!

Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote: (Apologies to Dennis for stealing his great word!)

--------------------------------- Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.