[lbo-talk] fields of study

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 12:47:02 PDT 2007

Twenty years ago Michigan used to have a political economy class, hell, a unit, available for grad students, Tom Weisskopf was a moving figure, along with Dan Fusfield, Locke Anderson, and some others I have forgotten; I took classes in it, Dean Baker and Mark Weisskopf were trained there. I think it has all been shut down replaced by more politically correct specializations.