[lbo-talk] [Fwd: Cretinism, electoral and otherwise]

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Sat Aug 18 04:11:42 PDT 2007

================================ Very interesting. The numbers are from December, 2004, just after Bush's re-election. There has been an even more marked shift in US public opinion since then so the percentage of the population which fits the description of "liberals" and "disaffecteds" (the views of "disadvantaged Democrats" are also worth incorporating) is almost certainly higher. Has Pew updated this survey? A recent Economist article seemed to draw on some Pew findings which seemed more recent.