[lbo-talk] The consolations of watching The Sopranos...

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Wed Aug 22 11:09:07 PDT 2007

I must say that watching The Sopranos in an attempt to understand y'all, hasn't been an entirely unpleasant experience. There is the cheap thrill of identifying New Jersey spots (and the alarming success I seem to have, from the Long Branch concrete-walk to the gas stations on Central Ave in Clark) and this great bit of dialogue:

Meadow: What I said was that the state can crush the individual... Tony (with incredulity): New Jersey?

--ravi