[lbo-talk] Forgive them... they know nothing

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Fri Aug 24 12:01:08 PDT 2007

They were all white and most of them were very privileged kids from the most powerful country in the world with what is often considered to be the best education system in the world

[WS:] I never cease to be nonplussed by those lefties who consider access to decent higher education and standards of living a "privilege" rather than a "right." Starting from the premise that these folks have the rights of which they seem not taking advantage would make a stronger argument in my opinion than resenting their privileges, which sounds like a sour grapes shtick anyway.

Wojtek