[lbo-talk] Feeling Old.... Yeah!

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 24 13:20:29 PDT 2007

John wrote:

>it's not really their
> > teachers' fault either -- it's the right-wing politicization of
> > instruction.
> >
> > -WD
> >
>It is the teachers fault for lacking the courage to teach their students
>and telling the parents to go fuck themselves.

So when you see a teacher get called on the carpet for something as innocuous as taking a class to an art museum and you start to second-guess yourself because you're worried about your own job then you're just a weenie who should get out of the kitchen?

Sounds a little too Mickey Spillane to me.

http://travel.nytimes.com/2006/09/30/education/30teacher.html