[lbo-talk] Cruelty to Animals: Michael Vick and Karl Rove

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 10:03:45 PDT 2007

"On Friday, Nike official severed its ties with the quarterback, saying in a statement, "We consider any cruelty to animals inhumane, abhorrent and unacceptable."The shoe giant earlier had suspended Vick's endorsement contract.""

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/falcons/stories/2007/08/25/vickbonus_0826.html

Did Karl Rove not make some remark about killing animals, or something cruel about hunting?

----- Original Message ---- From: joanna <123hop at comcast.net> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Sunday, 26 August, 2007 12:49:57 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] CounterPunch 8/25/07: "The Great Financial Crisis: Who's got a turd in his briefcase" by James Petras

Doug Henwood wrote:

>>Goldman Sach
>>

>>Deutsch Bank
>>

>Don't they even read stuff before posting it?
>
>Doug

Reminds me of the Trotskyist paper I used to edit/sell. In one issue, they described Hitler's quest for more "Liebestraum."

Joanna