[lbo-talk] CounterPunch 8/25/07: "The Great Financial Crisis...

Yoshie Furuhashi critical.montages at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 14:14:59 PDT 2007

On 8/26/07, C. G. Estabrook <galliher at uiuc.edu> wrote:
> I believe one person does all the editing and mark-up.

It's the work of Jeff St. Clair alone, as far as I know. He gets about TEN articles online EVERY WEEKDAY. So, he has only about 48 minutes per article for editing, proofreading, and HTML-formatting even if he works eight hours per day on CounterPunch and spends all eight hours on nothing but those three tasks, but he also has to read new submissions and do other things, too, so he probably has less than 30 minutes for each article. Give Jeff a break. -- Yoshie