[lbo-talk] off topic: gray rape?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Aug 29 10:13:59 PDT 2007

On Aug 29, 2007, at 12:40 AM, Blackmail wrote:

> jezebel 'coins' a doozy:
> http://jezebel.com/gossip/shades-of-gray-rape/cosmo-tells-me-i-was-
> gray-raped-feministing-says-it-was-rape-are-we-really-arguing-about-
> this-294361.php
>

> wow.

I'm not sure what I think of this piece, though I'm generally a fan of Jezabel's Moe Tkacik (how about that for a Google-able name?). Not least because she described herself as a "dirty Marxist" a few weeks ago! But I have no idea what you think of this piece by calling it a doozy. Not to go all standpoint on you, but she's had the experience and does speak with some authority.

Doug