[lbo-talk] Tucker Carlson, homophobic thug

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 12:25:43 PDT 2007

Doug posted:

Tucker Carlson Beats Up Gay Men With His Friends

link -

<http://gawker.com/news/criminals/tucker-carlson-beats-up-gay-men-with-his-friends-294673.php>

As is almost always the case with the words and deeds of punk asses trying to look like bad asses, Carlson's story of criminal assault and friend-assisted bashing produces the opposite effect of what was surely intended.

Instead of looking like a tough as diamond het, unwilling to endure even one second of same sex come hithering, he reveals the pathetic depths of his panic.

One of the most chaotically good men I know - a guy who has blown up basements in the course of experiments on new mood alterers, kicked super models out of his car for being rude to pedestrians and gotten into light machine gun firefights somewhere in Eastern Europe - once faced a similar situation.

In Los Angeles, Our Lady of Dreams and Damnation, there was a man, a man at a party who, upon seeing my comrade and digging what he saw, let the cowboy know there were carnal possibilities.

"Aw, nice. Nice. But no man. I'm focused on the ladies."

Simple. No bashing. No 'let me call my friend to help me commit a hate crime' style douchebaggery.

.d.