[lbo-talk] Tucker Carlson, homophobic thug

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:33:25 PDT 2007

I think Olbermann was using phrase about Sen. Craig "sticking it out" in a wry sense -- in Cilinton-esque terms, it all all depends on how you define "it."

Sen. Craig is certainly a natural straight man in at least the comedic sense. He actually opened his news conference, where he categorically denied being gay in any way, by saying in all seriousness: "I want to thank so many of you for coming out here today."

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Booking a flight? Know when to buy with airfare predictions on MSN Travel. http://travel.msn.com/Articles/aboutfarecast.aspx&ocid=T001MSN25A07001