[lbo-talk] did Craig commit a crime?

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Thu Aug 30 13:15:50 PDT 2007

Ravi asks:

> Is it a big deal that someone is staring into my toilet?

Isn't it really just the case that if is WAS Ravi taking a dump that Craig would have glanced in and moved on? I'm guessing that the reason he looked a few times was that the cop was sitting there NOT taking a dump, i.e., waiting for a hook-up. So Craig looked a few times TO MAKE SURE, and perhaps to catch the would-be-hook-up's eye.

So we have a catch-22: the one who Craig was looking for is not the one being protected by the law. Craig wasn't looking for a guy taking a dump, he was looking for a guy who wasn't taking a dump. I'm pretty sure we're not talking about Craig being a peeping, er, Tom.

/jordan