[lbo-talk] Tea Room and Sympathy (was: did Craig commit a crime?)

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 30 15:05:39 PDT 2007

Brian wrote:

>As for the size of the crack, the old wood
>stalls at the George Washington Bridge Bus
>Station were quite generous in this regard.

A friend of mine used to cruise porn booths in San Francisco's Tenderloin. This was back in the late 70s early 80s. These were places where you were more concerned with the size of the glory hole in the wall than with the crack in the door. He told me that when revelers weren't paying attention to when the movie ran out the proprietor would walk through yelling "drop some quarters, drop some quarters."