[lbo-talk] trends getting ripe?

Bob Morris bob.morris at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 14:27:47 PST 2007

Well, there are all those coming foreclosures and Level 3 toxic glop being forced back on the books. This can't be a positive for homebuilders and financials.

Just in the past week or so Bloomberg has started using the "R" word, as in a recession is coming. I suppose this could be a contrary indicator but it's hard to see what could ignite a rally.

Long term, Buffett et al are probably right. But I'm guessing they're thinking 3-5 years out.