[lbo-talk] Dobbs on Democracy Now

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Dec 5 05:36:23 PST 2007

On Dec 5, 2007, at 7:21 AM, Alex Hogan wrote:

> Goodman has a hard time not coming off bad when she faces down
> political opponents. I remember Bill Clinton showed her up pretty
> good when he called her up once.

The exchange that she & Naomi Klein had with Alan Greenspan was embarrassing. They just didn't know enough about Greenspan or the Federal Reserve to engage him. Klein tried to blame him for cronyism in federal contracting, an area over which the Fed has no jurisdiction, and for the collapse of Russia, something that Greenspan was only a marginal player in.

Doug