[lbo-talk] NYT: Chavez loses, 51% to 49%; Chavez does

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 09:26:44 PST 2007

You speak truth, young Jedi.

On reconsideration, I think my comparison of Chavez the power-mad dictator to Skeletor was uncompelling, given that Skeletor is not, unlike the Venezuelan Blood God, a human being, rather a crudely-drawn skeleton. A better comparison would probably be with Cobra Commander, who shares many traits in common with Chavez -- including fighting GI Joe/the United States. Coincidence? I think not.

--- Jim Straub <rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Some kick ass deadpan. Chriss Doss is edging his
> way into being even
> funnier than Ravi in terms of list humor, IMO.

Lyubo, bratsy, lyubo, lyubo, bratsy, zhit!

ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ËÞÁÎ, ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ÆÈÒÜ!

____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs