[lbo-talk] forgot to mention...

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 6 10:35:37 PST 2007

Dwayne wrote:

> some weird
> > 1970s/80s lefty guy thing - rhetorical proof of feminist street cred
> > by
> > calling yourself, in so many words, a clueless, irresponsible asshole
> > whose interests are unimportant......

Ravi replied:

>If we were not quick with the orchidaceous psychoanalysis,

You've lost me. I don't see what Dwayne said as orchidaceous (I had to look this up, I wish you wouldn't be so obfuscatory) or particularly psychoanalytical. A lot of guys did exactly what he's describing. It was part and parcel of the "sensitive guy" type that we discussed here a while back. Dwayne's just giving the facts ma'am.