[lbo-talk] going away party ideas

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Thu Dec 6 16:02:56 PST 2007

At 06:53 PM 12/6/2007, Dennis Claxton wrote:

> >Anything that's fun to do other than conventional cake and card?
>

>How about an unconventional cake and card?

i kept threatening her with male strippers, so yeah. :) But srsly, she's not the type, nor is my workplace! except, of course, it's OK for a man to put the front page of a local alt rag in his cube. Front page featured women wrestling, no jello, but jello wrestling bods in short shorts! of course, if *I* did something like that.... well, there goes the promotion, eh?

"You know how it is, come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis." -- Michael Berube

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org (NSFW)