[lbo-talk] AP: "Suburban sex parties draw complaints"

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 10 08:59:10 PST 2007

> You and others on this list certainly would certainly
>cry bloody murder if this guy operated a church or a sweatshop in his
>basement instead of a commercial sex parlor.

The article said there's already 50 churches in town and the guy who owns the house also says he's not running a commercial establishment. And even if it was, how exactly would a sweatshop compare to a commercial sex parlor?

>The problem is that the lefties roll on their backs and spread their legs
>each time they hear "sex,"

This doesn't sound like a very imaginative movie, where did you see it?

>This is yet another reason why I am so unimpressed by Amerika & most
>of its culture.
>
>Wojtek

Ah well, no accounting for taste.