[lbo-talk] AP: "Suburban sex parties draw complaints"

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Mon Dec 10 12:34:05 PST 2007

Woj:

> The problem is that the lefties roll on their backs and
spread their legs each time they hear "sex,"

Type for yourself. I am a dom dammit!!

Mr. WD:

> At some point, one's conception of the good kicks in and
we need to say "we're right and they're wrong" -- sex parties are good and church is bad -- and advocate for policies to that effect.

Sex parties in church are best of all. Just ask the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence.

Jordan:

> That's the thing: this case isn't about sex at all; it's about
whether or not it's a business, and whether a business is allowed in that neighborhood.

Zoning laws are the most common weapons kinkophobes use to close down kinkster meeting places (even when they are not businesses). Vanillas get very agitated by the thought of sex games they can't be part of (even if their exclusion is self-initiated).

Brian