[lbo-talk] AP: "Suburban sex parties draw complaints"

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Mon Dec 10 14:17:27 PST 2007

> But why does Jordan seem to have such a difficult time grasping
> something this obvious?

I guess I must be some kind of idiot for living in places most of my life where the cops don't give a flying flip who you are: if you're parked in front of someone's driveway, and the owner of the driveway doesn't want you there, you get towed. No ifs, ands, or buts. Yes, I've lived in places where the Bishop has more stature than the Mayor. BFD.

But go ahead: beat your head against the wall some more.

*shrug*

# "Dude, that's fucked up, right here." # - Kyle

/jordan