[lbo-talk] Shakespeare

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Dec 10 14:23:21 PST 2007

joanna wrote:

> Chris Doss wrote:
>
> Because it is much more pleasurable to act as One--to comprehend with
> your whole being--than to exercise your brain, which is really very
> computer like: the more, the less, the same, yawn.

Joanna, you can't be this stupid. There is almost no resemblance between the brain and a computer. And do you remember the old proverb, the main erogenous zone is the brain?

Your sense of you fingers on the cup handle _is_ a movement of neurotransmitters. My initial reply to Chris is the only conceivable reply to such a dumb question as he asked. Pleasure OF ANY KIND is a movement of neurochemicals, a firing of neurons. An orgasm is a firing of neurons. No firing of neurons and your are fucking dead, not fucking.

Carrol