[lbo-talk] Joss Whedon, union militant

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 10:01:43 PST 2007

Jerry Monaco:

I think that the importance of this strike is underestimated by traditional leftists.

Agreed.

Every member of my LA crew is involved in this strike: most as writers who've walked out of, by Hollywood standards, very successful gigs to man and woman the picket lines.

Actually, I'm a bit ashamed I haven't posted anything about this inasmuch as I'm in daily contact with these friends and receive pretty regular 'sent from my iPhone', 'sent from my Blackberry' updates of the situation as they see it.

I thought no one here would care but I see I was wrong.

.d.