[lbo-talk] The Rights of Baby Boys

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 17:21:33 PST 2007

Just a thought or two, experiential rather than scientific. Suppose that circumcision reduces sensitivity. Still, doesn't delay in orgasm increase intensity? Might not decreased sensitivity, up to a point, lead to more intense and in that sense better orgasms? Something to factor into the research.

Also, unless you're a totally selfish person or just playing with yourself (nothing wrong with that, but set that activity aside), orgasms characteristically involve at least two. Now with women it is true that many women only achieve orgasm through cunnilingus, or only achieve the best orgasms that way. (So I gather by report and observation.) But I've rarely had a woman object that _I_ was taking too long, or that delayed male orgasm diminished her pleasure. Occasionally, yes, it's true. Still, most women I know and have heard of that thought the longer it takes, up to a point, the better.

As a rule, though not invariably, in my experience women prefer to be licked to orgasm first, and simple manners should tell you that Ladies Come First, but however this plays out, the total experience of sex and all these considerations should be factored into the analysis. How things are with same-sex relations I leave to those with real experience.