[lbo-talk] "Nothing is too good for the working class"

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Sat Dec 15 08:19:38 PST 2007

On Dec 15, 2007, at 8:51 AM, bitch at pulpculture.org wrote:
> fuck you, asshole. i have pretty much had enough of your bullshit
> commentary on this list. what has gotten into you that you would take
> someone's sincerely felt and experienced life and just crap all over
> it by
> calling me an adolescent child?

That's rich coming from someone whose standard technique is to take my comments on any thread and do a personality analysis on it ("passive aggressive", "clever", etc) without the simple decency of addressing the content of the argument (or the person, for that matter). Funny you could tell John when D.Claxton was trying to be funny. I didn't take your entire post and crap over it -- hence the selective quote and smiley. I agree with the rest of it -- which should be obvious if you had been reading my "bullshit commentary" without the filters of personality analysis.

--ravi