[lbo-talk] "Nothing is too good for the working class"

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 14:17:31 PST 2007

For gangs, tattoos out; college look in

By JUAN CARLOS LLORCA, Associated Press Writer 1 hour, 54 minutes ago

Tattoos, baggy pants and tank tops are out. Smart blazers and university recruits are in. It's an extreme makeover for Central America's gangs. Facing harsh crackdowns by government security forces and citizen vigilante groups, they are trying to lower their profile.

[...]

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071216/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/gang_makeovers

andie nachgeborenen wrote:

"You want physical comfort, wear Armani, properly tailored it fits and it feels glorious. If you have to wear a suit (I do and I like to anyway), it's no less convenient than wearing a no-name suit from the Men's Wearhouse or J.C. Penny's, and a lot more comfortable. I also recently acquired an Armani shearling jacket that is so comfortable I have a hard time taking it off in a warm house"