[lbo-talk] Ron Paul raises $6 mil in 24 hr period

Bob Morris bob.morris at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 06:53:20 PST 2007

A lot of Paul's tech following is from usually mostly apolitical libertarian geeks like Chris Pirillo and Adam Curry (the early MTV VJ and now one of the inventors and popularizers of podcasting), not sure why Paul's appeal with them, but it is undeniably there.

And geeks like that know how to spread memes on the Net.