[lbo-talk] Ron Paul raises $6 mil in 24 hr period

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 08:13:56 PST 2007

http://www.boingboing.net/2007/12/10/presidential-candida-1.html

>From that piece:

"My favorite comic book superhero is Baruch Wane, otherwise known as Batman, in The Batman Chronicles. 'The Berlin Batman,' #11 in the series by Paul Pope, details Batman's attempts to rescue the confiscated works of persecuted Austrian economist, Ludwig von Mises, from Nazi Party hands."

Boing Boing also dutifully reported:

"Jay Leno will have The Sex Pistols and Ron Paul on this evening's Tonight Show."

http://www.boingboing.net/2007/10/30/the-sex-pistols-and.html

I mean, it's not like Boing Boing thinks Ron Paul is cool or anything. They're just sayin', is all. ....

-B.

Chris Doss wrote:

"So... who is Ron Paul's favorite comic book character?"