[lbo-talk] "Nothing is too good for the working class"

Alan E. DeBakey a.debakey at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 10:10:35 PST 2007

Carrol, I got 4 pairs of shoes, which is probably still above average of what most feet on this planet walk around in. Nothing fancy. Just shoes. But works just fine for me. Alan

Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:

"Mr. WD" wrote:

> When the occasion calls for it, real
> working class people will always wear the best they have, she said
> (I'm paraphrasing).

The category of "real working class people" is itself pretty absurd -- and in fact politically disabling.

Both sides of this discussion are equally moralistic and silly.

Anyone dress for physical comfort & convenience?

Carrol