[lbo-talk] Mozilla Nerds Please Help....

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Dec 20 10:33:59 PST 2007

OK. So it turns out that Boris (from Poland) the brilliant sys admin at work actually saved the info on my disk which contained all the Mozilla 1.4 data which I toughtlessly uninstalled on my home computer. So, he can get back all the email info which I mistakenly thought I had saved to the email server. He just needs to know what files he needs to get and where they're likely to be. It was a default install. And I need to know: when I get those files and copy them to the computer that has my Mozilla Firefox 2.0 installed, how I can import them into the new Mozilla... Anybody? Ravi? Please reply to jbujes at amberpoint.com Thanks heaps, Joanna