[lbo-talk] Krugman

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Dec 21 15:23:52 PST 2007

Last week's Barron's had a little round table about where to invest in 08 and the vast majority of pundits mentioned either tech or health or both.

Returns from Tech companies seem to be pretty good and we seem to be on the cusp of some serious tech retooling. not sure why. At any rate, the new startup I'm working for is actually making an effort to turn away investors because it doesn't want to dilute its stock...

....so take it for its anecdotal worth...

Joanna

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>