[lbo-talk] has Blair been reading Eagleton?

joyce brothers xenax2 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 15:54:05 PST 2007

Years ago I read about Tony and his wife going through a Mexican pyramid and doing a "re-birthing" scream. Or something. I remember being ambivalent because on the one hand, if I hadn't had that fab therapist who was also getting towards that sector, well, I'da never bought my house and could quite possibly have been in jail now. Or even dead.

On the other hand I thought....whoa. This guy's a complete nutta.

And not hiding it either.

And now he's going to my old religion.

It' all so Dylan.

Perhaps he's got to much time on his hands.

Or guilt.

But still....the guy's running a whole powerful country.

And now. This.........