[lbo-talk] European Racism

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Dec 24 07:39:09 PST 2007

There is ethnic conflict all over, which has nothing to do with racism, which is the ideology of european (white) supremacy. The post was aimed at those on this list and elsewhere who apologize for capitalism by pretending that somehow capitqaism is more civilized in Europe than in the U.S.

As capitalism grows in China and Russia they too will catch up with the U.S. in racism.

Carrol