[lbo-talk] Have a happy and merry December 25

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Tue Dec 25 05:31:10 PST 2007

On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 04:05:49 -0800 (PST) Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> writes:

> Yeah, we can torture people in his honor. It's what he
> would have done.

As I understand it, that was mostly those who had been accused of counterfeiting, so unless Chris has been making his own coins of the realm, he should have nothing to fear. Anyway, we don't honor Newton for his personality (an uber science nerd with a mean streak) but for his achievements. You might recall the discussion here a while back, as to whether Marx was a nice guy or not, and whether that was of any relevance to us.