[lbo-talk] This "Partner" Crap

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Dec 25 10:43:47 PST 2007

Carrol Cox wrote:
> Making an issue of what pairs call each other marks a new height of
> trivial impertinence or impertinent triviality & on this list.

Maybe we should be purged for not talking about "serious" issues.

> This is almost as ridiculous as bringing moral principles to bear on the
> choice of rye or whole wheat toast.

It's very appropriate that you use a toast metaphor here. Most of your whining on this list about the state of the left is as boring a toast.

Shit, at least I got french toast this morning made from eggnog, berries and a baguette.

Speaking of toast: my Kansas Chief are toast. But at least I can look forward to the Packers being in the playoffs and the Kansas-Virginia Tech bowl game.

Chuck