[lbo-talk] [Fwd: ]A critique of Sarkozy

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Wed Dec 26 13:07:05 PST 2007

I've meet Achille and have took a class with him on political theology. (Caught up in the current Paul obsession.) I would recommend his essay Necropolitics if you are interested in his work, particularly how he thought about current political conditions, although his book On the Postcolony is interesting as well (although we have different opinions on Bakhtin and the grotesque and he is not particularly fond of Marx, although he is a reader of Bataille). I'm not sure what you're after in particular, though... robert wood