[lbo-talk] Benazir Bhutto reportedly assasinated in a suicide bomb attack

jrdavis from_alamut at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 14:43:55 PST 2007

Its more of a karma thing...the Bhutto family has a lot of ill luck...she was doomed the moment she got off the plane and everyone knew this including her (hence the message she sent to the Media to read if she is assasinated) and yet she went threw with it. Kind of reminds me of Germanic myths were hero's boldly went to their dooms, knowing how one faces death was all that matters in the end.

peace,

Jim Davis Ozark Bioregion, USA

New Edition of my book on the Ismaili Muslim faith:

http://www.lulu.com/content/955673