[lbo-talk] Benazir Bhutto reportedly assasinated in a suicide bomb attack

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 28 13:37:55 PST 2007

My info is that she was shot in the neck by one person and the bomb was strapped around another person and that al Qaida is claiming responsibilty. Theocratic barbarians hate bourgeois democrats (conservative or liberal), especially if they are women about to win elections to government. So it'd be easy to recruit the killers from amongst the constantly burning embers of political Islam within the outlying, tribal fundamentalists of Pakistan. This project of both the CIA and Pakistani Intelligence (the one to "use" the fundamentalists to project power and achieve geo-political goals) is something which goes back to the era of Jimmy Carter and the Moscow Olympics boycott. Now, it looks to me like these Mickey Mouse sorcerers have lost control of their "assets".

Bhutto's assasination....cui bono?

I'd say, Theocratic barbarians ONE/ The rest of the ruling class contenders (trying to keep their heads above water, not to mention being chopped off) ZERO.

Mike B)

"Would you have freedom from wage-slavery.." Joe Hill http://www.shelfari.com/o1516968161

Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now. www.yahoo7.com.au/worldsbestemail