[lbo-talk] Henry Rollins, B-Movie Actor

Stephen Philion stephen.philion at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 13:03:10 PST 2007

Chris Doss asked:

So, when did this guy start appearing in every cheesy horror movie? I'm currently watching his Oscar-winning performance in Feast.

--I can't speak for his movie career, but anything this guy does gets my support, he's done great work on behalf of the Memphis 3, 3 teens (at the time 18, 17..) who were convicted in the mid-1990s of murdering and sexually mutilating 3 boys who were about 8 years old. The charges were a product of hysteria about Satanism in a small Arkansas town and corrupt prosecutors and police looking for a conviction at any cost. I've got great respect for Rollins' support for the 3, one of whom is on death row, Damien Echols..

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1457291/20020903/rollins_henry.jhtml

www.wm3.org -- Stephen Philion http://stephenphilion.efoliomn2.com/