[lbo-talk] Open source project management software?

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 14:52:46 PST 2007

Chuck:

I'm looking for open source planning and project management software that runs on Windows. I'm looking for something that will enable me to track several projects and has those timeline charts (Gannt charts?).

Any suggestions?

Here's an overall review of several products (as of August, '06, focusing on Open Workbench)

<http://colmsmyth.blogspot.com/2006/08/microsoft-project-alternatives.html>

Open Workbench

<http://www.openworkbench.org/> (win32 only)

The following are well regarded (though each has its drawbacks) and receive pride of place in GOOG rankings, for whatever that's worth.

Dot Project

<http://www.dotproject.net/>

Review of Dot Project -

<http://www.softwareprojects.org/reviews-dotproject.htm>