[lbo-talk] Vista

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu Feb 1 11:14:58 PST 2007

Joanna:

Dwayne Monroe wrote:

>Only days prior to Vista's official release, Alex
>Ionescu announced that he'd defeated the DRM
>surrounding the Protected Media Path (PMP) a key
>component of Vista's "premium content" enforcement
>infrastructure:

Forgive me oh lord, for I feel a surge of nationalistic pride coming on....

[WS:] Yup. There is a greater revolutionary potential in IT workers, otherwise scorned by the left-wing dinosaurs as "yuppies" than in all other occupations combined. It is them who can effectively defeat property rights - the backbone of the capitalist system. Go, hackers, go!

Wojtek