[lbo-talk] Vista

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 1 13:26:23 PST 2007

>Q: What'd the Grateful Dead fan say when he ran out of pot?
>
>A: This band sucks!

When I lived in San Francisco my Bart stop was on Market street near city hall. The Grateful Dead would play a theater on Market once or twice a year and I got to where could tell when they were in town when I was still on my way up to street level on the escalator. It was a combination of the smell of patchouli and the sound of tambourines that I picked up on I think. I would have avoided them but they were all over the place. You just had to put your head down and plow through. I met this guy at a party once who supported himself year round by selling drugs at Dead concerts.